Have you ever wondered why we always take advantage of the good guy (I don’t mean that literally, I mean “guy” as in person)? Throughout my life I’ve come to realize that it is human nature to take advantage of a nice person. The one person who will always forgive and forget. After all, we can only take advantage of a person who will allow us to do so. The nicer you are, the more likely people will take advantage of that. It almost seems as if you have to be rude, so that people dont take advantage of your kindness.
- Get up 15 minutes earlier
- Prepare for the morning the night before
- Avoid tight fitting clothes
- Avoid relying on chemical aids
- Set appointments ahead
- Don't rely on your memory...write it down
- Practice preventative maintenance
- Make duplicate keys
- Say no more often
- Set priorities in your life
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
Welcome to Marina Bay
Page 5 of 5