2 Ang Mo Kio Street 64, Singapore 569084
Ang Mo Kio 808080
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of financial accounting and reporting, including management reporting, month-end closing activities, budgeting and forecasting.
· Ensure compliance with internal policies and maintaining effective financial and operating controls to ensure integrity of reporting
· Prepare weekly/bimonthly cash flow
· Assist in the preparation of annual audit and tax schedules
· Review Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, GST and journal on a timely basis
· Review monthly audit schedules.
· Provide effective supervision and guidance to subordinates.
· Ad-hoc projects and any other job duties which may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Experience:
· Min 2 years of accounting experience in MNC environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong analytical mind, meticulous and able to cope with tight deadlines
· Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess supervisory skills
· Able to start immediately or within short notice period.
· Diploma / Degree / ACCA in Accountancy
Interested Candidates send their resumes at email@example.com
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|