2 Ang Mo Kio Street 64, Singapore 569084
Ang Mo Kio 808080
The primary responsibility of the Solution Architect is to create high quality solution designs which address all architectural concerns including business, information, application and infrastructure.
· To lead the pre-sales solution during tender submission as well as leading the solution team during implementation.
· Responsibility for design of overall application ecosystem including technology, system and application software.
· To be responsible as well for the integration and implementation with 3rd party products and/or COTS.
· Responsible to setup the design and development standards to be aligned across the development team.
· Responsible to advise development team on technology usage and implementation.
· Participate in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
· Analyze (to-be) business problems and designs technical solutions involving business process and applications to achieve the end state solution.
· Conduct research around best practices and/or new concepts and to adequately communicate and document such created solutions. These engagements extend to 3rd party platforms and tools which the architect will undertake to pursue with the respective 3rd party technical designates.
The architect is accountable for the delivery of technical solution design that promotes resilience, robustness, flexibility, scalability and high-performance. The architect will also have responsibility for contribution to, and maintenance of, the domain architecture repository.
· Good experience in service oriented architecture, rule engines, business intelligence and reports.
· Ability to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
· Familiarity with Software Change/Configuration Management and Build Processes in a complex environment.
· Have at least 6years relevant experience in leading the design, development, implementation of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems.
· In-depth experience of web application, business process management and database design.
· Completed many software development life cycle with at least one project as lead architect.
· Experience in Oracle, Red hat and IBM products would be added advantage.
· Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or a related discipline is preferred.
· Candidate with extensive experiences in one of the four architecture domains are also welcome to apply for specialized architect.
· TOGAF or other Architect certification such as IASA or Open CA is an added advantage.
Send your updated resume to email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|