|System Engineers : Multiple opening for (IBM AIX/Solaris/Linux/RedHat)
2 Ang Mo Kio Street 64, Singapore 569084
Ang Mo Kio 808080
1. System Engineers : Multiple opening for (IBM AIX/Solaris/Linux/RedHat)
· Develop operational, installation and upgrade procedures to be used by other staff for systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software
· Provide day to day support to application teams
· Has good troubleshooting skills for Wintel systems, knowledge in hardening and securing of Wintel systems
· Perform 1st level technical support for Solaris / AIX/ Redhat/Linux.
· Set up & provide support for servers used by application development team.
· Well versed with Backup administration, backup and restoration, produce technical documentation with minimum supervision.
· Assist in server equipment/room facilities and space optimization and monitoring server facilities conditions
· Has good knowledge of system and network sizing, capacity planning, fault tolerance and redundancy strategies
· Good working knowledge of IPv6 and IPv4 compatibility;
· Good knowledge and experience in:
· Implementation of SAN/NAS Technology
· Implementation of Fibre Channel Networking
· Implementation of Backup Solution
· Implementation of IBM AIX / Solaris/ Redhat/Linux.
· Data warehousing & Database configurations
· Managing and monitoring multiple storage subsystem
· Managing disk partitioning
· LUN assignments (create, modify or delete LUN of various sizes)
· Manages the storage capacity and utilization
· Conducts capacity planning and performance tuning; and
· Defines and configures security within the storage subsystem.
· 3 Years of Strong System Administration experience in IBM AIX Servers / Solaris Administration/ RedHat Linux
· Must be a Graduate in Engineering / Science / Diploma in Computers
· Preferably with one of the given certification – IBM AIX Certified / Solaris Certified /Redhat Certified
· Must have good communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Must be customer-focused
· Good problem solving skills
EA License NO : 07C5567
If you fit the above role and interested send your CV in a word format to email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|