|Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Provide the necessary software engineering process guidance to achieve ISO 9001 certification or CMM 3 certification. Continue to review the software development process to ensure the process is continuously improved and the company maintains its ISO 9001 and/or CMM-3 certifications.
· Verify and validate that software development plans, requirements, design, codes, test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and operation procedures are developed in compliance with the company’s software development standards.
· Endorse that the flight and ground software are ready for operation release.
· Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
· Keep records of software defects uncovered during software testing. Analyze these defects to determine root causes and recommends improvements.
· Monitor flight and ground software performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations so as to monitor users’ satisfaction.
Qualifications – R&D
· Degree or Masters in Software Engineering or equivalent.
· Proficiency in the use of programming language in C, C++, C#, ASP.NET and SQL.
· Experience related to the development of operational software following strict standards.
· Familiarity with NASA/ESA Software and Mission Assurance standards is a plus.
· Knowledge of Software Engineering.
· Knowledge of CMM and ISO 9001.
· More than 5 years of working experience in software quality assurance and or development.
Skills & Competencies
· Commitment and good team player
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
· Troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at QA@enggsol.net
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|