| Software Engineer ( For Banking Management & Enabling application)
The engineer is responsible for the support and training of Banking Management & Enabling application product. The focus of the role is to resolve customer support issues in a timely, efficient and professional manner and act as a technical resource as required by the company. The department provides an Asia-Pacific client support function. Therefore, a flexible approach to working hours, some international travel and some out of hours working will be required in this role from time to time.
• Familiar with Windows Operating System
• Familiar with the Web Application Server product i.e. Apache Tomcat, MS IIS, IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Web logic.
• Knowledge of Database technologies i.e. MS SQL, MySQL, DB2
• Experienced in Self-service Banking machines i.e. ATM
• Must have a good command of English and effective communications skills to be able to interface with project teams, end-users to gather user requirements, communicate the proposed solution, conduct user acceptance testing, end-user training, and trouble resolution with helpdesk agents and external vendors.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Should also work effectively as a team member among the system support and application development teams.
|How to Apply||
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|