The primary role of consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of software implementation projects within the project budget, timelines and scope.
The secondary role is to providing pre and post sales technical/ functional support to prospective clients.
• Delivers products and high quality services that best serve client needs
• Work with project teams comprising of key users, internal IT specialists and external IT consultants to ensure timely implementation of projects
• Develop and provide training to new user/new system or enhancement
• Assist the end user to understand and use the system effectively
• Analysis of business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
• Provide technical guidance and assistance, support and advice to clients or customer and ensure all issues are resolved within SLA.
• Maintains an up-to-date perspective and knowledge of the systems
• Assist in testing new release within a timeframe given
• Assist with escalated call and provide feasible workaround solution
• Min. Education Level : Degree, preferably in accounting
• Field of Study : Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, HR
• Minimum of 3 Years of ERP/ HR/ Accounting background, with an end user or support role.
• At least 1 year experience in Database knowledge (MSSQL)
• Similar experience in CRM/ HR software will be given preference
• Senior Workers & those in between jobs are welcome to apply
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|