|.Net Developer / Team Lead
.Net Developer / Team Lead
· The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
· Applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
· As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
· Produce system documentation such as support and troubleshooting guides
· System integration test case development and execution
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, C# and VB.NET.
· Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Successful candidates will likely have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a professional capacity
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
· Skills: C#.Net, MS SQL, VB.NET, MS-SQL
Interested Candidates send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|