|Senior Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Presales Solutioning in Physical Security, Surveillance, & Sensors)
Senior Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Presales Solutioning in Physical Security, Surveillance, & Sensors)
· Engage customer actively to understand customer pain points and requirements.
· Work closely with sales, business development, internal and external suppliers to to produce quality and cost-effective technical solutions to address customer requirement.
· Conduct proof-of-concept testing with customer.
· Responsible for providing technical solution design, technical write-up, bill of material and costing in response to tenders.
· Deliver solution presentation to customers and provide high quality response to customer clarificatons.
· Innovate and produce creative solution packaging.
· Build competency by keeping abreast of latest technology and product development in the field of interest.
· Evaluate different vendor solutions and produce competitive analysis reports and solution-sets.
· Participate consultant or work as part of the delivery team to deliver safe cities solutions.
· Deep knowledge in physical security and access control, integrated building mgmt systems, biometric (facial, iris & fingerprint), video content analytic, video surveillance and public safety enforcement solutions.
· Domain knowledge of Safe/Smart Cities, C2/C4i, Telematic/M2M will be an added advantage.
· Good Knowledge of safe cities sensors such as IP camera, environmental sensors, audio sensors, Electro Optics, wearables, Car-to-X etc.
· Good working experience and proven track records in designing end to end solutions (including servers, storage, network, telecommunication, IT security and other supporting infrastructure required to deploy the solutions) and developing associated costing worksheet.
· Able to lead and drive internal and external partners to contribute towards a winning technical proposal under demanding schedule.
· Highly motivated and willing to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced environment.
· Good communications and collaboration skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Masters / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT with 8+ years of relevant presales and/or delivery experience in related fields. Diploma holders with 9+ years of similar experience are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at email@example.com
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|