|Mobile Application Developer (Android OR i/OS)
Mobile Application Developer (Android OR i/OS)
· Familiar in Android SDK, JAVA, iOS SDK, Objective-C frameworks (libraries) and tools to create mobile web, native and hybrid apps for mobile and tablet
· Design and create database structure in MSSQL, MySQL
· Work with multiple layers of an organization, from executes, to business stakeholders, to technical teams and be successful working in all circles.
· Communicate ideas to all levels and obtain buy in from both the business and technical organizations for their solution architectural designs.
· Assists in the development and deployment of systems, methodologies, standards and processes that support the application development and support functions.
· Degree/Diploma in Computer/IT/Engineering
· Advanced experience with Android SDK, Java, iOS SDK, Objective-C frameworks (libraries) and tools to create mobile web, native and hybrid apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices required
· Experience programming in Cocoa framework, delivering core graphical user interfaces and event based iOS apps required
· Experience leading development efforts for Web application, Android, Windows Mobile and other mobile platforms a plus.
· Proven experience deploying custom mobile applications
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|