· Assemble, troubleshoot, diagnose & repair EO systems
· Assemble and calibrate modules
· Perform cleaning , bonding lens & prisms
· Troubleshoot production failures Pre-requisites:
· ITE certification in Mechatronics or Mechanical
· Willing to work in clean room environment.
· Nitec/ Higher Nitec in Mechanical / Electronics
· Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience; graduates with the right aptitude will also be considered
· Experience in maintenance or troubleshooting of electronics equipment/ systems.
· Good team player and yet able to work independently.
· Valid Class 3 driving license would be advantageous.
· SHOULD WORK IN SHIFT HOURS.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to email@example.com
EA License NO : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|