|TECHNICIAN OJT (OPERATIONS)
TECHNICIAN OJT (OPERATIONS)
· Assemble and calibrate modules
· Perform cleaning, bonding lens & prisms
· Troubleshoot production failures
· ITE certification in Mechatronics or Mechanical
· Minimum 1 – 2 years experience; fresh graduates with the right aptitude will also be considered.
· Able to travel overseas for OJT up to 6 months.
· Willing to work in clean room environment.
· Good team player and yet able to work independently.
· Valid Class 3 driving license would be advantageous.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License NO : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|