|BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
· Identified potential business opportunities of the company
· Develops and formulates the effective selling strategies and marketing plans
· Manage and develop the Sales & Marketing activities for the Company
· Conduct market research and market analysis
· Prepares the marketing activities materials
· Set up, coordinate and follow-up with potential customer on project leads
· Arranges to send vendor applications to the potential customers
· Develops and maintain a good working relationships with all business associates (eg clients, suppliers)
· Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in Oil & Gas Telecommunication System Integration
· Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
· A high level of commitment, initiative and leadership.
· Good communication skills – written and oral.
· Able to travel both nationally and internationally, possibly at short notice.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to email@example.com
EA License NO : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|