• Deep-dive specialists who are able to provide technical consultancy to projects and operations.
• Render deep-dive trouble-shooting and consultancy service to projects at different SDLC phases, including ability to trouble shoot on integration with middleware or interface issues with external systems.
• Collaborate with infrastructure engineers on middleware application software:
- Performance tuning, sizing based on the design and expected load of application
• Assist in technical review to projects (including new bids) on solution (pertaining to the technology stack) and application software design.
• Assess and advise on potential technical risks in the proposed technical solution and design.
• Provide deep level technical knowledge in the middleware application software(s). E.g. SOA/ESB or BPM/BPEL
• Keep abreast of technology advancement and new trends in the IT industry that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements.
• Conduct technical sharing to fellow colleagues and technical training to developers.
Guidelines & Framework
• Maintain and enhance Best Practices and Guidelines for the middleware application software(s), software design, unit testing and coding standards; as well as guidelines for enhancing application performance.
• Propose and maintain corporate Application Development Framework(s).
• Assist in cost-benefits analysis of different technologies and contribute towards technology adoption, planning, refresh, upgrade etc.
• Assist projects to achieve quality delivery and contribute towards successful completion of the projects.
• Any other duties as and when assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• In-depth experience in one of the Core Technology* stacks from vendors such as RedHat, Oracle, Microsoft or Open-source. Please refer to Appendix A for the set of skillsets to support the Corporate Standard Delivery Platform.
• More than 4 years of in-depth and hands-on experience in performance tuning and integration using the several middleware application software such as JEE Application Server with BPMS/BRMS, SOA/ Service Bus, WebServices or IIS with BizTalk, K2, InfoPath, SharePoint.
• Experience in one or more of the Mobile Technologies:
- Mobile Technologies: iOS, Android, Windows
• More than 8 years of experience in enterprise projects implementation
• Knowledge in OOAD with UML, Best Practices, Design Patterns, Web or Application Frameworks, Design Principles
• Knowledge of programming language in JEE or C#
• Experience in use of various tools in different SDLC Phases for build management, load and performance testing, static codes analysis and security scan.
• Effective communication with key stakeholders.
• Able to demonstrate effective leadership in technical issues resolution.
• Partner and vendor management.
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|