· Involve in the full cycle of development for reference board, modules and products.
· Design, simulate, develop and test electronic modules & systems containing various interfaces, including microcontrollers, SOC, wireless and power control sub system.
· Generate documentations regarding concepts, specifications, schematics, test reports, verification report etc.
· Work as a team and coordinate closely with Hardware, Marketing team and customers to deliver projects on time.
· Degree in Engineering with min 3 years of experience in electronics hardware design
· Good knowledge in digital & analogue circuits, audio system, power management, wireless & RF design or green energy technology
· Experience on detailed electronics design, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, Power integrity, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless integration, etc.
· An initiative worker and perform under tight schedule
· Must be a good team player to work closely with software team
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|