|OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE MANAGER
1. You will be responsible to provide strategic direction for the manufacturing operations and advise the management team of its strategic roadmap. You will act as an Expert Leader in the areas of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing to support process and continuous improvement in the business through alignment with the facility and division’s OPEX’s goals.
2. You will train, coach and mentor employees for Green Belts in the areas of process improvement and process management.
3. You will develop strategic plans to deploy Lean tools (VSM / SW / TPM / 8D / Kaizen) to the operations to meet sustainable improvement.
1. Degree in Engineering, MBA would be an added advantage.
2. Minimum 8 to 10 years working experience in a MNC manufacturing environment and possess strong background and knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, PFMEAS, APQP, Control Plans, Project Management and Problem Solving.
3. Possess Lean Master or Six Sigma Black Belt
4. Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills.
5. Team player with passion for driving excellence, good facilitation skills, strategic change management and intervention capabilities.
6. Independent, resourceful and possess good leadership skills.
7. Ability to perform under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
8. Able to relate the big picture with the senior management team as well as having a hands-on approach with the employees.
If interested, kindly forward your updated resume to email@example.com
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|