• Lead team(s) of specialists to provide consultancy and technical leadership to projects and operations.
• A thought leader for the company technology roadmap.
• Render deep-dive trouble-shooting and consultancy service to projects on high-level design and detailed design, including ability to trouble shoot on integration with middleware or interface issues with external systems.
• Collaborate with infrastructure engineers on middleware application software:
- Performance and tuning, sizing based on the design and expected load of application
• Provide technical review to projects (including new bids) on solution (pertaining to the technology stack) and application software design.
• Assess and advise on potential technical risks in the proposed technical solution and design.
• Provide deep level technical knowledge in the middleware application software(s). E.g. SOA/ESB or BPM/BPEL
• Keep abreast of technology advancement and new trends in the IT industry that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements.
• Conduct technical sharing and training to fellow colleagues
Guidelines & Framework
• Establish Best Practices and Guidelines for the middleware application software(s), software design, unit testing and coding standards; as well as guidelines for enhancing application performance.
• Propose and review corporate Application Development Framework(s).
Planning & Strategizing
• Conduct cost-benefits analysis of different technologies and contribute towards technology adoption, planning, refresh, upgrade etc.
• Strategize and implement technology adoption in collaboration with various teams such as business and delivery teams.
• Provide technical coaching to junior specialists and technical training to developers.
• Assist projects to achieve quality delivery and contribute towards successful completion of the projects.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• In-depth experience in two or more of the Core Technology* stacks from vendors such as RedHat, Oracle, Microsoft or Open-source.
• More than 8 years of in-depth experience in performance tuning and integration using several middleware application software such as JEE Application Server with BPMS/BRMS, SOA/ Service Bus, WebServices or IIS with BizTalk, K2, InfoPath, SharePoint.
• In-depth experience working in several products or technologies under the following categories of software stacks-
- ESB, BPM, BI/Report, Database, Web Portal, Message Queue Technologies
• Experience in one or more of the Mobile Technologies:
- Mobile Technologies: iOS, Android, Windows
• More than 14 years of experience in large-scale enterprise projects implementation.
• Knowledge in OOAD with UML, Best Practices, Design Patterns, Web or Application Frameworks, Design Principles.
• Knowledge of programming language in JEE or C#.
• Experience in some of the tools used in different SDLC Phases.
• Effective communication with key and senior stakeholders.
• Able to demonstrate effective leadership.
• Partner and vendor management.
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|