· Perform installation, calibration, alignment and remover of Electronics Toll System equipment.
· Perform corrective and preventive maintenance of Electronics Toll System equipment.
· Perform equipment retrofitting and replacement work at worksite.
· Perform electronics and electrical equipment repair works in workshop.
· Perform subcontractor work supervision and ensure safety at worksite.
· Perform work coordination with customers, external agencies and contractors to facilitate proper work completion in accordance with quality standard.
· Write and submit Service Report, Check List and Work Completion Report in a timely manner.
· Preferred ITE or Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical or Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics.
· No Working Experience will be considered.
· Preferred min 2 years relevant experience in Electronics/Electrical field maintenance work.
· Able to perform outdoor work on 24 hours rotation shifts.
· Willing to perform standby duties on public holidays and on weekends.
· Possess Class 3 driving licence.
· No Height Fear to do gantries work, on public road (six meters above ground level)
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|