· Sets-up machine and tools as required using prescribed detail and operating procedures.
· Completes all Inspection documentation labor hour details in a timely and accurate manner.
· Performs all duties in a safe manner and Practices good housekeeping.
· Promptly reports any operational problems, quality issues or safety issues to supervisors
· May perform additional duties such as cleaning, debarring and preventative maintenance of machines
· Permanent 2nd shift: 4.42pm – 2.00am
· 5 Years of experience in operating Large CNC Horizontal Boring Machine(Preferably Oil & Gas Industry)
· Able to understand procedures, work orders, blueprints, set-up sheets and DBI’s (Data Base Information)
· Able to read NC program and identifies possible errors. Performs minor programming.
· Able to interpret engineering drawing and schematics.
· Willing to work permanent 2nd shift 4.42pm – 2.00am.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|