|Senior Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Presales Solutioning in Transport)
The selected candidate will work closely with cross-team stakeholders in all presales/ tender activities. The job scope will cover the following:
· Engage customer actively to understand customer requirements
· Work closely with internal & external suppliers to develop winning technical solution design, technical write-up, bill of material & costing in response to tenders & customer requests
· Deliver solution presentation to customers to articulate proposed solution\\\'s unique value proposition
· Provide high quality & timely response to customer clarifications
· Conduct proof-of-concept testing with customers
· Work closely with product management team to develop repeatable solution IP assets
· Keep abreast of latest technology & product development in the field of interests
· Evaluate different industry solutions & produce competitive analysis reports
· Monitor & guide junior team members
· Masters / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT with 8+ years of relevant presales and/or delivery experience in related fields. Diploma holders with 9+ years of similar experience are encouraged to apply.
· Deep domain knowledge and solution design experience (either presales or delivery capacity) in at least one of the following Land Transport systems:
· Rail communication systems
· Next generation intelligent transport & telematics solution (V2X/C2X, vehicle track & trace, fleet mgmt etc)
· Domain knowledge and working experience in land and road transport systems will be an advantage.
· Good working experience and proven track records in designing end to end solutions (including servers, storage, network, telecommunication, IT security and other supporting infrastructure required to deploy the solutions) and developing associated costing worksheet.
· Able to lead and drive internal and external partners to contribute towards a winning technical proposal under demanding schedule.
· Highly motivated and willing to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced environment.
· Good communications and collaboration skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|