Main Duties and Responsibilities
6. Identify weakness and provide Engineering input(s) into projects such as machine design/ modification, process plan and Improve efficiency.
Education Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Skill Project management, Manufacturing Engineering, Welding knowledge (TIG, MIG). Experience Minimum 6 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, with Minimum 3 years’ experience at managerial leave Other requirements.
1) Experience in Petrochemical and Refining industries will be given priority.
2) Experience with ‘wedge wire screen filtration products’ will be given priority.
3) Must possess experience in any tool like LEAN, SIX SIGMA, SPC (statistical process control), 5S.
4) Able to read engineering drawings (Solid Works design tool knowledge will be advantages).
5) Sound Knowledge in ASME design codes, stainless steel fabrication, machining and welding standards.
6) Hands on experience in machine deign/development will be an added advantage.
7) Safety certification like Industrial safety cert, Biz safe cert.
8) Strong interpersonal communication skills at all levels.
9) Must possess computer skills.
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|