|Data Center Operator
· You will be responsible for providing operations support at a client\\\'s location. You shall manage tape operations; data centre physical security and liaise with external organizations on tape exchanges. In addition, you shall also be required to manage data centre equipment such as UPS, fire-suppression systems etc.
· Nitec / Diploma in an IT-related field
· At least 1 year of experience in Data Centre Operations
· Ability to perform 12 hr shift pattern, centralized/manual back up, Server/Network and Environmental Monitoring
· Ability to manage & troubleshoot alerts, carry out off-site storage activities and batch monitoring and processing.
· Possess team player spirit, good communication skills and is technically inclined
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|