· Direct, lead and motivate the project team for successful project delivery while supporting individual development needs in consultation with the respective line managers.
· Understand the contract and pursue opportunities to facilitate change, increase revenue and reduce threats to improve financial performance.
· Use and make available to others knowledge assets and resources to optimize project costs.
· Establish good working relationship with clients and maintain the customer relationship to achieve long-term retention and satisfaction for growth potential.
· Monitor and control third parties to deliver services to contracted requirements.
· Undertake regular project reviews in terms of budget containment and project timescales.
· Close liaison with the procurement function to ensure the requirements of the project are met.
· Provide monthly financial status reports for the projects, highlighting matters of concern and analysis of budget variances.
· Provide monthly reports detailing the status of all aspects of the project and highlighting areas of concern.
· Maximize contract profitability through keen cost control and claims management.
· Liaise closely with all other project functions, ensuring that the project team is well managed and motivated in its tasks.
· Ensure that the project execution follows the agreed company procedures and establish project controls to the current corporate standards in order to protect the organization.
· Monitor and control site progress and, where necessary, act as site manager.
· Assist the pre-projects group in establishing realistic budgets and timescales for inclusion in bids.
· Identify and quantify risk areas at the proposal stage, where appropriate.
· Identify customer requirements beyond agreed project scope to increase the business benefit from the project.
· Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in project environment preferably in Oil & Gas Telecommunications or Instrumentation
· Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
· Project Manager Practitioner level accreditation or similar experience / skills.
· Demonstratable evidence of successful project delivery on-time.
· Working knowledge and practical application of project management methodologies and tools.
· Good project costing skills
· Ensure the quality standards are met.
· Good organizational, negotiation and communication skills.
· Good risk assessment
· Good understanding of the ISO and HSE standards
· Able to travel both nationally and internationally, possibly at short notice.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at email@example.com
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|