|Quality Assurance Assistant / Technician
1. Ensure Customers requirements are properly documented & communicated to production.
2. Responsible for QA outgoing target inspection activities & to ensure on time and accurate COA documents for outgoing targets.
3. Assist in control of non-conforming materials in production.
4. Assist in the establishment & maintenance of quality controls for production.
5. Assist process owners to establish work instructions for new process.
6. Responsible for establishment and maintenance of control plans.
7. Assist to drive FMEA reviews for continuous improvements.
8. Responsible for establishment & maintenance of control plans.
9. Assist to drive FMEA reviews for continuous improvements.
10. Responsible for ensuring proper clean up procedures are carried out for blending & milling process
11. Establish & maintain quality reports to customers.
12. Assist team to resolve customer quality issue.
13. Carry out internal audits to ensure conformance to iso 9001 standards.
14. Ensure proper documentation & processes for customer audits.
1. NITEC /Diploma in chemistry
2. 2 yrs. of relevant exp
3. Prefer junior execs specializing in QC/QA or equivalent
4. Willing to work 12 hrs. rotating shift.
5. Knowledge in ISO 9001 Internal auditor, SPC, Control plan, FMEA
6. Exp in manufacturing process quality, supplier quality and customer service
7. Must be energetic.
If interested, kindly forward your updated resume email@example.com
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|