The primary responsibility of the Solution Architect is to create high quality solution designs which address all architectural concerns including business, information, application and infrastructure. These includes:
· To lead the presales solution during tender submission as well as leading the solution team during implementation.
· Responsibility for design of overall application ecosystem including technology, system and application software.
· To be responsible as well for the integration and implementation with 3rd party products and/or COTS.
· Responsible to setup the design and development standards to be aligned across the development team.
· Responsible to advise development team on technology usage and implementation.
· Participate in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
· Analyze (to be) business problems and designs technical solutions involving business process and applications to achieve the end state solution.
· Conduct research around best practices and/or new concepts and to adequately
· Communicate and document such created solutions. These engagements extend to 3rd party platforms and tools which the architect will undertake to pursue with the respective 3rd party technical designates.
· Good experience in service oriented architecture, rule engines, business intelligence and report.
· Ability to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and design patterns.
· Familiarity with Software Change/Configuration Management and Build Processes in a complex environment.
· Have experience in designing systems using BPMN 2.0 and UML notations. Experience with additional system design notations would be an advantage.
· Highly experienced with Java or .NET application stacks, and application frameworks.
· Have at least 6years relevant experience in leading the design, development, implementation of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems.
· Indepth experience of web application, business process management and database design.
· Completed many software development life cycle with at least one project as lead architect.
· Familiarity with Agile Development and DevOps would be an advantage.
· Experience with Oracle, Red Hat, or Microsoft products would be an advantage.
· Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or a related discipline from a reputable University is preferred.
· Candidates should have experience in all of the four architecture domains.
· TOGAF or other Architect certification such as IASA or Open CA is an added advantage.
|How to Apply|
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|