· Determine all hardware requirements for controlling motion based on design criteria.
· Suggest optimal solutions to the motion challenges for future products.
· Determine design feasibility and assure that product designs are competitive while working within the scope of the program schedule.
· Support existing products to further improve reliability while maintaining competitiveness.
· Conduct testing and analysis using interferometers, accelerometers, and other measuring tools to evaluate the performance of the motion systems.
· Degree in Electrical/ Electronics engineering or relevant qualifications.
· At least 2 years of experience in electrical hardware and software design.
· Digital electronics design, power electronics design, like power supply and motor driver design, familiar with commercial design tools.
· Control system analysis and design, familiar with Matlab tool for system analysis and simulation.
· C / C++ programming for real-time control applications
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|