· Responsible for performing first level troubleshooting support for problems related to computer hardware/software and application systems
· Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals
· Perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
· Ensure the proper running of IT equipment and systems
|Qualifications||Education and/or Experience:
• NITEC / Diploma in an IT-related discipline.
• Excellent technical support skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken and written English
Entry level candidates who have some knowledge of troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues, and are interested to grow in Information Technology field are also welcome to apply.
|How to Apply||Please send your latest updates MS Word Resume to email@example.com with your current, Expected Salaries and Notice Period.
Your Application will be treated with strict confidentiality!!
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Go back to last page|