|Service Engineers (CCTV Surveillance Systems)
Singapore CCTV Camera Pte Ltd
21 Woodlands Close #04-01,
Service Engineers (CCTV Surveillance Systems)
Singapore CCTV Camera Pte Ltd
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be providing maintenance and upgrading services of BMS/FAS/CCTV/Access control systems.
Reporting to the Service Team Lead, you will be responsible for carrying out repair, installation, and commissioning of integrated Security Surveillance Solutions and Solar Powered CCTV for commercial applications.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be providing maintenance and upgrading services of BMS/FAS/CCTV/Access control systems at customer sites on employing our Connected Services technologies and offerings on customer sites to optimize the performance of their facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes.
On a daily basis, you will be driving forward actions, providing recommendations on how to enhance building performance, comfort improvements, occupant experience and providing customers with the transparency to make more informed engineering decisions.
Job Responsibilities include :
● To carry out repair, installation and commissioning of Mobile Construction Site CCTV, Security, Intercom, Fire Alarm, AV & Public Address systems;
● Analysis of equipment failures to determine the cause and recommend/take corrective action;
● Carry out preventive maintenance works for customers as per schedule, and attend to service requests & carry out rectification works on site;
● Provide customers with continuous technical and operational program support;
● Deliver proactive and measurable outcomes for our Customers with a focus on occupant comfort, energy consumption and building-asset performance utilizing Connected Service technologies
● Work to dynamically respond to the requirements of Customer buildings, as identified via data & analytics
● Using data & analytics compare the performance of the system against the intended functionality
● Respond to flexible task scheduling and day to day review of customer site visits
● Directly liaise with customers in a way that promotes customer satisfaction
● Investigate trends, identify issues and work to provide solutions for our customers based on Outcome Based Service (OBS) and other Connected Service technologies.
|Qualifications||Required/Basic Qualifications :
● Diploma or Degree in Computer, Electronics/Electrical/IT Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunication Engineering;
● With 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a similar field;
● A good team player, independent and able to work under pressure;
● Positive attitude, coupled with the ability to take initiatives;
● Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Intelligent Building Technology, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with experience in Controls related service industry
● NITEC/Higher NITEC with 3 years and above of experience in Controls related service industry
● Knowledge in HVAC, Building Management system, Fire Alarm system, Security system, and building M&E services.
● Good knowledge of system troubleshooting techniques.
● Conversant with PC usage and common PC applications (Microsoft Office, Email, Excel)
● Basic understanding of Honeywell Product knowledge, and industry standards and practices.
● Experienced in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCP/IP network both hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud-based systems, internet connections).
● Instrumentation experience – Knowledge of instrumentation devises and control applications with basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching.
|Compensation||4000 - 5000|
|How to Apply||How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for this position, please sent in your CV application to hr(at)singaporecctvcamera.com
|Email Resume Toemail@example.com|
|Go back to last page|