|Project Manager (Communications Engineering)
Manage, define and implement information technology projects and the quality and progress of these projects to ensure on time, effective project outcomes.
· Understand & analyze the requirements to assist in development of module technical design specification & translating design into process/program specifications.
· Manage Technical Construction Phase of the project, i.e. plan, assign & track progress of technical construction
· Conduct review & testing to ensure the quality of deliverables & be involved in constructing complex programs. Ensure requirements & standards are met before handing over for System Integration Testing
· Prepare test plan & test environment for System Integration Testing & provide support during User Acceptance Testing
· Guide & coach Developers in their technical skills
· Map out overall execution plan & ensure the roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables & schedule are clearly communicated to the team members & customers.
· Build & lead a high performance team. Plan optimal use of resources. Manage project scope
· Monitor service level, in terms of response time & problem recovery time to ensure that the agreed service level is met.
· Deliver quality outputs based on defined processes, review project performance & take corrective actions when necessary; identify & mitigate risks before they seriously impact the project delivery.
· Setup communication channels within team & customers, so that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed on the project status on a timely basis & at the necessary level of details.
· Establish environment conducive to the successful completion of the project, including achieving control in project delivery & managing on-going customer relationships/expectations.
· At least 12 years IT/Communications Engineering project management experience with ability to manage mega complexity projects
· Experience in the development, implementation and support of information technology projects in a range of organizations
· Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|