1. To carry out installation of electrical wiring and appliances on-site
2. Carry out trouble shooting and repair work when machines breakdown or malfunction
3. Apply EMA license for all temporary electrical supply installation
4. Able to carry out minor repair or resetting of M & E system
5. If in-house repair is not possible, to liaise with supplier to carry out trouble shooting and repair .
6. Plan, monitor and follow up on the maintenance of electrical facilities in the plant.
7. Ensure that inspections and testing of the electrical distribution equipment and tools are carried out according to statutory requirements
8. To keep records of all licenses, checklist and single line drawing for all temporary electrical works
9. Complete Maintenance Work Order form with accurate and useful information; detailing the actions taken
10. Liaise with HSE department on the implementation good electrical practices to improve standards
Interested Candidates send their Resumes to email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|