|ERP Application Specialist
· Conduct and lead workshops to elicit, document, analyse, and confirm business requirements
· Design, validate and document target configurations in Dynamics AX to meet requirements.
· Perform gap-fit analysis to identify and document new custom functionality to be developed.
· Work closely with developers to ensure designs and specifications will result in high-fit, high-quality customizations.
· Perform set-up and configuration of Dynamics AX to specification and to business requirements.
· Verify Dynamics AX configurations by preparing test documentation and conducting system tests.
· Plan for, and migrate new or legacy data into Dynamics AX.
· Develop training collateral and provide training to system users.
· Facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing.
· Perform system cut-over, go-live and post-live support.
· Deliver ad-hoc consulting and implementation services to system users.
· Assist in fault analysis and problem remediation for support incidents as required.
· Work with internal teams on resolutions to production incidents.
· Ensure work activities and behaviour achieved conformity to organization’s policy, objectives and procedures.
Skills and Experience
· 5 + years of experience with Dynamics AX (version 2009 / 2012).
· At least 2 years of Dynamics Technical Development Experience.
· Involved in 3 + full-cycle Dynamics AX implementations with hands-on configuration.
· Proficient in X++ and Morphx Development Environment.
· Have used a recognized ERP implementation methodology.
· Deep knowledge and experience in the manufacturing sector.
· Certification in Dynamics AX is an advantage. Knowledge of the AX for production and finance modules would be highly desirable.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|