| Service Technician (Mechanical)
· Able to read and understand mechanical and/or electrical diagram
· Perform basic mechanical and assembly and installation and/or electrical work
· Working experience in handling equipment with Aircon, Aircon facilities, compressor, motor, pump, inverter, gearbox, conveyor and sensor.
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Follow instruction by superior or any other task as assigned
· Liaise with customers on jobs assigned and carry out daily jobs as instructed
· Follow all instructions given in the scope of works as per service job/quotations
· To implement correct working methods, use correct tools and adhere to safety rules
· Maintain satisfactory cleanliness and surrounding area after jobs have been carried out
· Test run and monitor units, record all readings to ensure equipment is running at satisfactory conditions
· Record and explain to customers if any follow up or repair jobs have to be done
· Maintain service vehicle and upkeep personal tools and equipment and workshop area
· Ordering and collection of spare parts for service jobs
· Collection of local purchase parts from suppliers for service jobs
· Vocational Certificate or related discipline.
· Fresh or 2 years’ experience in machinery setup and wiring.
· Physically fit and willing to work OT when required
· Mature, pro-active working attitude, hardworking and independent team player
· Class 3 license will be an added advantage.
· Kindly send in your updated resume in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ministry of ManPower License No. : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|