| QA Technician
- Communication of customer requirements and QA outgoing activities
- Production quality control
- Incoming material quality control
- Communication to customer on quality reports and resolution of quality issues
- Ensure conformance to ISO9001 quality standards and customer quality requirements
Description of Responsibilities and Duties
Communication of customer requirements and planning of QA outgoing activities
- Ensure customer requirements are properly documented and communicated to production.
- Responsible for QA outgoing target inspection activities and to ensure on-time and accurate COA documents for outgoing targets.
Production quality control
- Assist in control of non-conforming material in production.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of quality controls for production
- Assist process owners to establish work instructions for new processes
- Responsible for establishment and maintenance of control plans
- Assist to drive FMEA reviews for continuous improvements
- Responsible for ensuring proper clean-up procedures are carried out for blending and milling processes.
Incoming material quality control
- Establish and maintain SPC control charts for incoming powder
- Ensure proper allocation of powder to densification processes
- Follow up with process owner for incoming material issues
- Responsible for generating quality reports to customers
- Assist team to resolve customer quality issues
- Carry out internal audits to ensure conformance to ISO9001 standards.
- Ensure proper preparation of documentation and processes for customer audits.
3. Job Specifications:
Knowledge: (acquired information necessary to do the job)
- ISO 9001 internal auditor
- Quality tools i.e. SPC, control plan, FMEA
- Statistical analysis
- Competent in MS office especially Excel
Skills: (acquired measurable behaviors)
Effective team player, responsible, adaptable to changes
4. Education and/or Experience:
(Levels of general education & experience should be stated as the minimum level required to perform the duties noted in section 2. Be realistic in view of the duties and responsibilities).
Education: Diploma in Engineering or quality related fields
- Experience in Manufacturing Process Quality, Supplier Quality & Customer Service Quality activities
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor. Knowledge of TS 16949 requirements is preferable.
- Experience in establishment of statistical process controls and GR&R analysis
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|