The candidate articulates industry vision and trends, and provides industry knowledge to marketing and sales activities. He/she provides subject matter expertise on engagements, and identifies new target opportunities emerging within the industry. The candidate will be expected to leverage his/her deep domain expertise to develop strong relationships within key customers and play an active role in establishing new name customers within the education industry.
The Education Evangelist is responsible for capturing customer requirements and creating an appropriate initial solution that will create value for the customer. He/She is also expected to address functional/technical issues arising from the customer engagement, present and demonstrate the benefits of the solution that is aligned to the customer requirements and hence drive solution selling.
* Provide sales support to sales teams in their engagement with prospective clients, including assisting the account team with assessment of opportunities
* Responsible for capturing customer requirements and creation of an appropriate initial solution that will create value for the customer
* Support in the preparation of detailed solution development and RFI/RFP/Tender responses
* Prepare and deliver sales presentations
* Provide industry knowledge for competitive analysis, sales and marketing activities
* Develop and manage relationships with strategic ISV/consulting partners
* Minimum 7 years education domain experience, with a focus on IHL and K-12.
* Good understanding of an entire student lifecycle, from registration into the institution to graduation and enrollment into an alumnus.
* Good understanding of education pedagogy.
* Possible experience as a vice-principal/principal, with exposure to work experience at Ministry of Education HQ.
* Additional experience in the following is an advantage: usage of analytics in the education sector
* Additional experience in selling solutions consisting of multiple components not always sold in the same way and not always sold together is an advantage.
* Must possess a problem solving attitude and have strong analytical and listening skills
* Outstanding communication ability and presentation style
* Fluency in written and oral English and is required
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|